Thursday 7 May 2009




This Week’s Number 1!!!!
7th May 2009

Tinchy Stryder ft N – Dubz – Number 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNr8YSXrBJ8

My Thoughts.
I love this song it never seems to get boring; I think that that it is because it doesn’t get played too much. I think it has done well to stay at the top for 2 weeks.

Do I think it will stay there?
I am not sure weather it is going to be able to stay at the top for a third week but you never know. There is only one song in the charts at the moment that I absolutely love and that is ‘Beyonce – Halo’ it is such a beautiful song.

Who would I like to see at number 1 next week?

I would love to see Beyonce at number 1 with Halo, it is a beautiful song and in my eyes it doesn’t get played enough on the radio. I love it because you can have a right good sing along to it. I think that she really does this song justice and I hope she does well this week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70AgyIEnBRE

Your Comments.
Let me know who would like to see at the top spot next week and weather you agree with me on the Beyonce front!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bob Dylan puts out a new album and N-dubs goes to number one, coo coo

    ReplyDelete