Thursday 26 March 2009

this weeks number 1 - 5 March 2009


This weeks number one is Kelly Clarkson’s ‘my life would suck without you’.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu9uqqnsEQ8

My thoughts.
I have never really loved Kelly Clarkson but at the same time I have never disliked her. I loved this song the second it came out and I think that it defiantly deserves the number one spot.

Do I think that she will stay there?
I think that this song is fantastic but I am not sure weather she id going to stay at this number one spot next week I would like it of she did but am not sure if she is capable of keeping it there, and there is fierce competition in my eyes there are lots of song in the top ten that I would like to see at number one this week.

Who would I like to see at number one?
I would like to see pussycat dolls feat. Missy Elliot - ‘whatcha think about that’ at number one this week as that is definitely my favourite song in the top ten this week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqMOOhgC9FM

Your comments.
Let me know how you feel about this weeks chart and who you would like to see at number one!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment