Thursday 26 March 2009

This week's number 1 - 26 March 2009.


This week it is Lady GaGa and ‘Poker Face’.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1R92tEYePE

My thoughts.
I am soooooo glad that Lady GaGa finally got to the top with ‘Poker Face’. I really like this song and I defiantly think that it deserves to be there. It just seems that all of her songs are going to do well and I think that it is because they are so addictive and they just stick in your head!!!

Do I think it will stay there?

I don’t think that any song in the charts at the moment are going to keep the number 1 spot because it just seem like everyone is bringing out excellent songs, and a lot of them deserve the top spot so I think they are only going to last a week at a time, but who knows?

Who would I like to see at number one this week?
I seriously love Taylor Swift’s ‘Love Story’ I think that this song has got to be number one this week. It is defiantly me favourite song in the charts at the moment, (and there are a lot of good songs in there). I really hope she makes it!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHxXaY7NR3w

Your comments.
Let me know if you agree with me on the Taylor Swift front!!

No comments:

Post a Comment