Wednesday 1 April 2009


This week’s number 1 – 2 April 2009.


This week’s number 1 is ‘Lady Gaga and Poker face’
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1R92tEYePE

My thoughts.
I love this song I think it is really good I am glad to see it at the top spot two weeks in a row. I am very surprised that it is still there as I think that there are a lot of songs that could easily make number 1. I think that this one has managed to stay at number one because it is soo addictive and stays in your head.

Do I think it will stay there?
I really don’t know if it will manage to keep it there this week but I was proven wrong last this week so I could be wrong again. I think that ‘Lady Gaga’ is really good and every song she brings out is addictive and just gets into everyone’s head.

Who would I like to see at number one this week?
I would really like to see ‘Taylor Swift and Love story’ make it to number one this week, I love that song!!!!! I think that it is the nicest song out there at the moment and it deserves to be number one next week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHxXaY7NR3w

Your comments.
Let me know if you are happy that ‘Lady Gaga’ is still at number one or if like me you would like to see ‘Taylor Swift’ at the top spot next week.

1 comment:

  1. Just going to leave you with a Lady Gaga quote "ohhhh, thats terrible"

    ReplyDelete